Did I hear someone say “Party”?
You can never have too many of these, just as you can never have too much style in your life!
Your next event will be the talk of the town with your newly acquired style!
- First Birthdays, Sweet Sixteen, Eighteen at last;
- Twenty-First to a 100 and everything in between;
- Graduations, Engagements;
- New Jobs, New House, New Beginnings;
- End of Season, End of an Era, Empty Nesting
- Christmas in July, or even December!
- Australia Day, Australian Open, Australia wins the Ashes!
- Footy Final. Formula One, Fundraising Formals!
- Melbourne Cup and Moomba Madness!
- Balls to Barns, Kocktails to Kitchen Teas!
- Grand Prix, Grand Openings, Grandma wins Tattslotto!
- Swinging Sixties, Naugthy Nineties, Jazz Jubilees!
Celebrate with Confidence
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for everything!! First consulting with us and styling our engagement party,
and then taking charge of our wedding planning-you have been there every step of the way and we truly could not
have done it without you!
We really appreciate the tireless energy, effort and creativity that you exuberated throughout the process,
whilst listening and working with us on our vision for the day. Everyone says that planning and styling a
DIY wedding is a lot of work-which is true!-but you made it so much easier and were able to alleviate a
lot of our stress.
Throughout the whole process you were incredible professional and nothing was outside your role,
even comforting a tearful bride in her moments. Again, thank you for everything Sue we truly could
not have done it without you!
Xx Josh & Desiree Kinnes.